Space Rangers Space Rangers

This was so wonderful! AND it gave me a great idea for a game, so I am totes gonna use it!
5 outta 5 sombreros all the way!

Shattered Light Shattered Light

This song very good, it is a loop, so I can't complain about it being repetitive, but I can say that I had to wait 'till I looked at the button that says "download loop" until I figured that out! (also its repeated like 3 times and I still thought it was on its first run)

Sodapiggy responds:

Thank you. Glad you liked it.

Swedish Fish Swedish Fish

This song makes me oddly happy!

Journey Along Within The Lines Journey Along Within The Lines

Pretty Good Song, I like that the melody or whatever the main theme thing is, repeats over and over but doesn't get old. I like that there are slight differences every now and then to make the song not lose its interesting-ness. Keep up the stuff!

Bloodtype8 responds:

Thank you for your positive review MoMoTaur! :)

Chipfusion[WIP] Chipfusion[WIP]

FINISH THE TRACK, MY EARS NEEEEEED MOOOOOORRRRRE!!!

Deshiel responds:

I'm considering it. :)

Galaxy Putsch (instrumental) Galaxy Putsch (instrumental)

Perfect!
This was just what I needed for the game I am working on!
Something slow and in the background, but that still sets the mood for what's going on. This'll work very nicely.

Systems Systems

Holy Jegus, That was amazing! I have absolutely no complaints about this song, 'cuz nothing is wrong with it!

TheFiercePixel responds:

Thank you very much! It means a lot to me! ^^

-Scary Loop(8-bit)- -Scary Loop(8-bit)-

I like this track. At first it doesn't really sit well, but it grows quickly, which is good with a loop. It definitely strikes me as a dark forest-y kind of theme, which is also good. So All-in-All, this loop doesn't really have any problems. However, I think that if at the end you kept the flute-thing going every 4th note, instead of cutting it behind the chords, I personally would like it more.

Eskelo - Breaking law Eskelo - Breaking law

This is a really awesome song, until it ends. I don't like that it gets cut off at the very end, because that is kid-of a let-down. Besides that, this song would be perfect, Keep up the good stuff! Also maybe sometime in the future I could call upon you to do some music for the game I'm working on? 'Cuz your sound makes me feel good on the inside.

rooftop run remix rooftop run remix

Holy Shit... That was awesome.

Halfway through I was gonna vote a full 5 stars, but I was thinking maybe I would be jumping the gun a bit. But I was wrong. It was not too early. Great Remix.

Also, Keep up the good work!